Sunday, May 06, 2007

Last Night

I went to a record release party in La Estacion del Silencio of a Zaragozan band named Niños de Brasil. This bar is famous for being the hang out of Heroes del Silencio in their early years and the owner is one of the members of Niños de Brasil. The bar has Bunbury and Heroes Memorabilia on the walls, even has a Bunbury wine, gold records etc. The place is really nice, with great music. Last night it was packed, though, so after a while we left for another place near Zaragoza's university, named Cayetana. I got home at around 2:30.
This abstinence thing is sometimes boring. I just have tea or tonic water, which is fine. But when people start getting drunk or the smoke starts bothering my eyes, I feel is time to be heading home. It's fun to watch people get drunk, though.

So far, today, sunday, finally put some air in the bike's tires. It belongs to my flat mate. He told me to use it ever since I got back from Amsterdam where in november where I rode bike almost everyday. What's that, like 6 months ago. I took a nice ride. Needless to say, that muscle pain you get between your legs when you haven't ridden for a while is very present right now. OUCH!

No comments: