Saturday, November 11, 2006

Paris Journal 1

I arrived to Paris from Amsterdam at 2pm via Train. It was a good comfortable ride. Tess, Antonio and Giuliana were at the Gare du Nord waiting for me. We rented a car and went to Orly airport to pick up Stefan who was flying in from Nice. Afterwards we made our way back to the center of Paris, where Tess lives near the Pompidou.
It was a pretty cool night. Apperitif at a Tapas place; before that Antonio, Giuliana and me bought some crepes at a cart in the corner of the street where Tess lives.
Dinner was late, in a nice restaurant in the 7th arr. named Oudino ( and it's on rue Oudinot). I had a great steak. We took the car back near the house where Antonio and Giulia stayed cause he was a little under the weather. Tess left with some of his friends and we would meet up at a club on Champs Elysees. Stefan and I couldn't get a cab so we wound up walking all the way from where Hotel de Ville is to the Champs Elysees.
We ended up at a place called Chesterfield ( used to be called that ) where we had some drinks. I had a few Jack Daniel's and a couple of shots. After the bar closed we went to some dance club named Queen til 7am. Ah, but my favorite part was the walk. Paris at night is beautiful.
Met this interesting young lady named Morgane who is a make up artist, one of Tess friends who was at dinner and later came to Chesterfield. We talked for a good while about a little bit of everything. Nice person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe one day you'll write about me...