Thursday, November 16, 2006

Paris Journal

Paris Journal

Wednesday nov 15.

So I stayed in Paris, and happy that I did. Slept in late, got up at around 10 something. Did some writing, went for a walk, bought some bread. At 12:15 helped Tess clean up the apartment for the photo shoot. The model was coming with the hairdress and make up artist. After tidying up a bit left for Alexandra's house in Bastille. Bought a bottle of wine in a Grocery store cause I couldn't find the wine store, and as I was walking to the front door of the building Alex was coming out, so I accompanied her to the supermarket to buy some food. Her roommate, PV (Pierre Victor, whom she also met in Madrid ) was going to cook for us.
We got to the apartment after buying bread, food and tabaco.
Very nice flat. PV is a really cool guy, very mature for his age, 20 ( Alex is 25).
He made a great salad and steak. We watched some videos on Youtube which he put on the TV from his laptop ( have to get that adaptor).
While he was cooking I started to strum an acoustic guitar he has. It felt nice to have a guitar in my hands. Unfortunately, I left my guitar in Zaragoza which has made my trip a little bit stressful. Down time in Amsterdam was specially hard because I was craving to sing and play with all the time I had on my hands.

After we ate and drank wine, PV left for a meeting and Alex and me walked to Tess apartment to catch the photo shoot.
The girl was really beautiful, 16 but looking 25. From the Ukraine. Tess got some great shots of her. In all, the shoot lasted about 5 1/2 hours.
While he was shooting a friend was capturing it all on video for a behind the scenes. The hairdresser would use the blow dryer to make the girl's hair flow for the pics. Tess' assistant would also take turns making pics for purposes of practice.
Alex left at around 6 to meet up with some friends.

I went out for a walk after the shoot, since Tess was going to be interviewed on camera. Wanted to get some air. Bought some wine and brought it back to the house and sat to down to talk with the girls.
After everyone left, a couple of girls came over ( don't remember their names), by chance they were downstairs when I had come up with the wine but I didn't know they were coming to the apartment.
We had about 4 bottles of wine and some cheese, ham and salad. Tess and his friend, Pierrick were talking with the girls, and I was at the dining table conversing with Steffi and Ekatirana about everything in general but specially women. Kati left for a date with her boyfriend so Steffi and I continued to talk, while she played music. She's a cool kid who's been to many interesting parts of the world.

Pierrick left and Steffi got on the phone. I joined Tess and chatted with one of the girls who spoke english and was also kind enough to translate what her friend said.
We left the house at around 12 and walked the girls to the metro station then Tess and I crossed the Seine and walked to St. Michel. We went to this bar called the Australia Pub. We had a couple of rounds of beer and then went home.
Kati had gotten back ( she had the keys).
Tess made some pasta for dinner. I was online for a while sending emails and just checking crap in general
Fell asleep around 3am.

No comments: