Wednesday, November 29, 2006

When the river calls


When the river calls, originally uploaded by Leo el Feo.

When the river calls ( Nov. 29, 2006 )

Last night as I crossed the bridge of stone, I felt her call to me from the waters
A chilly wind blew across my face and my eyes swelled with tears
last night I felt the water's call and I stopped and looked at its race towards the sea
last night I almost dared as I (scared) stared into the roar
She was inviting me to lay with her, within her and flow with her

What do you do when it's 5:30am and you're in the middle of a bridge with waters rushing beneath you that beckon?
You rush home.
As I did.
and pour yourself a cup of reality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please make sure that cup of reality is always handy and full...i enjoyed this entry.

Wasarry said...

Y las lágrimas me invadieron también...